Experienced Trial Attorneys
Committed To Your Full Recovery
Do I Really Need A Personal Injury Attorney?
5 Reasons You Should Get Legal Representation
A serious injury accident creates many hardships — physical, financial and psychological. Without a lawyer, you may not be fully compensated for your losses and your suffering.
At Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C., you have experienced trial lawyers looking out for your interests. If necessary, we will go to court to make the negligent party and the insurance companies pay.
Free consultation with an attorney
Our Mount Laurel law firm takes cases in Burlington County and surrounding areas of New Jersey . Call us today at 800-598-3944 to discuss your case.
Why Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
- To protect your rights — Insurance companies may delay payment, downplay compensation or deny your claim entirely. An attorney represents you and only you. Our job is to assert your legal rights and guide you through the legal process.
- To ease your burdens — Dealing with claims adjusters yourself is stressful and risky. Our attorneys can deal directly with the insurance companies on your behalf, and help you deal with medical bills and related legal matters while your case is pending.
- To hold them accountable — The other party and their insurance company may deny fault — or even blame you! A personal injury lawyer can establish the other party’s negligence and their legal duty to you. Our lawyers can also identify liability of any third parties that may apply.
- To get full damages — Research shows that claimants without legal representation typically receive lower compensation. Our attorneys know how to calculate and justify damages such as future medical expenses, loss of earning capacity, and pain and suffering, to obtain full value for your case.
- Professional negotiators — Personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee. They don’t get paid unless they recover compensation for you. We have an incentive to maximize the value of your case, and we know what legal strategies and documentation will yield the best result.
Our firm handles the full range of personal injury cases, from car accidents and slip and falls to dog bites and nursing home negligence.
Why Is It Important To Hire A Trial Lawyer?
Most personal injury cases settle out of court. So why do you need a trial lawyer? The obvious answer is that your case could be the one that goes to a jury. If the insurance company plays hardball, you need to know that your attorney will not cave in. Attorneys who rarely try cases may take a low settlement just to avoid the courtroom. We try about 20 cases every year.
Even if your case never gets to a jury, it may involve discovery motions, hearings and pretrial conferences in front of a judge. Having a trial attorney who understands court procedure and is prepared to go the distance protects your interests and gives you better leverage for a favorable out-of-court settlement.
Gary Ginsberg is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. That is a recognition of has proven skills and results in courtroom litigation. See examples of verdicts and settlements our trial lawyers have obtained for clients.
Yes, You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer!