Help For Personal Injury Cases And Serious Accidents
At Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C., we know that recovering from an injury is difficult enough without having to worry about how you will support your family and pay your medical bills. Our Burlington County personal injury attorneys are civil trial lawyers who work aggressively for individuals throughout New Jersey who have been injured by the carelessness or recklessness of others.
We help clients get the personal injury compensation they need in order to get their lives back on track after a tragic injury. We have successfully recovered compensation for people throughout New Jersey injured in a wide range of cases, including:
Major Accidents And Injuries
- Catastrophic injuries: We have the resources to make sure our clients have access to the immediate and long-term medical care they need.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in any type of accident, we will make sure you and your family are protected for the future.
Personal Injury Claims
- Slip-and-falls: If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall on someone else’s property, make sure you have access to the proper medical care you need.
- Dog bites: Animal owners in New Jersey are responsible for the actions of their pets. So if you or someone you love has been attacked by a dog, you do have recovery options.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Family members are often the first people to notice signs of nursing home abuse, so if you have any suspicions let us help.
- Defective products: Manufacturers are accountable for flawed and dangerous products that cause injury, from pharmaceuticals and household products to auto defects.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car accidents: Working with outside experts, we will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the factors that led to your accident.
- Trucking accidents: Due to the size discrepancy between tractor-trailers and other vehicles on the road, truck accidents often result in catastrophic injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents: These cases usually involve serious injuries and minimal insurance coverage; be sure you have an experienced lawyer to help your recovery.
Work Injury Claims
- Workers’ compensation: All New Jersey workers are protected by workers’ compensation. We can help ensure you get the full extent of the coverage you deserve.
- Workplace accidents: If someone besides your employer or co-worker was responsible, you may be able to sue that third party (in addition to receiving workers’ comp).
- Construction site accidents: Construction workers face some of the most dangerous work conditions in the country. Make sure you explore your full recovery options.
Why Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
- To protect your rights — Insurance companies may delay payment, downplay compensation or deny your claim entirely. An attorney represents you and only you. Our job is to assert your legal rights and guide you through the legal process.
- To ease your burdens — Dealing with claims adjusters yourself is stressful and risky. Our attorneys can deal directly with the insurance companies on your behalf, and help you deal with medical bills and related legal matters while your case is pending.
- To hold them accountable — The other party and their insurance company may deny fault — or even blame you! A personal injury lawyer can establish the other party’s negligence and their legal duty to you. Our lawyers can also identify liability of any third parties that may apply.
- To get full damages — Research shows that claimants without legal representation typically receive lower compensation. Our attorneys know how to calculate and justify damages such as future medical expenses, loss of earning capacity, and pain and suffering, to obtain full value for your case.
- Professional negotiators — Personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee. They don’t get paid unless they recover compensation for you. We have the incentive to maximize the value of your case, and we know what legal strategies and documentation will yield the best result.
Why Is It Important To Hire A Trial Lawyer?
Most personal injury cases settle out of court. So why do you need a trial lawyer? The obvious answer is that your case could be the one that goes to a jury. If the insurance company plays hardball, you need to know that your attorney will not cave in. Attorneys who rarely try cases may take a low settlement just to avoid the courtroom. We try about 20 cases every year.
Even if your case never gets to a jury, it may involve discovery motions, hearings and pretrial conferences in front of a judge. Having a trial attorney who understands court procedure and is prepared to go the distance protects your interests and gives you better leverage for a favorable out-of-court settlement.
Gary Ginsberg is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. That is a recognition of has proven skills and results in courtroom litigation. See examples of verdicts and settlements our trial lawyers have obtained for clients.
Our firm handles all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you do not pay any legal fees until we get you the full recovery you deserve. Call our Mount Laurel offices toll free at 856-437-0969, or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers.