Help For Personal Injury Cases And Serious Accidents
At Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C., we know that recovering from an injury is difficult enough without having to worry about how you will support your family and pay your medical bills. Our Burlington County personal injury attorneys are civil trial lawyers who work aggressively for individuals throughout New Jersey who have been injured by the carelessness or recklessness of others.
We help clients get the personal injury compensation they need in order to get their lives back on track after a tragic injury. We have successfully recovered compensation for people throughout New Jersey injured in a wide range of cases, including:
Major Accidents And Injuries
- Catastrophic injuries: We have the resources to make sure our clients have access to the immediate and long-term medical care they need.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in any type of accident, we will make sure you and your family are protected for the future.
Personal Injury Claims
- Slip-and-falls: If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall on someone else’s property, make sure you have access to the proper medical care you need.
- Dog bites: Animal owners in New Jersey are responsible for the actions of their pets. So if you or someone you love has been attacked by a dog, you do have recovery options.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Family members are often the first people to notice signs of nursing home abuse, so if you have any suspicions let us help.
- Defective products: Manufacturers are accountable for flawed and dangerous products that cause injury, from pharmaceuticals and household products to auto defects.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car accidents: Working with outside experts, we will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the factors that led to your accident.
- Trucking accidents: Due to the size discrepancy between tractor-trailers and other vehicles on the road, truck accidents often result in catastrophic injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents: These cases usually involve serious injuries and minimal insurance coverage; be sure you have an experienced lawyer to help your recovery.
Work Injury Claims
- Workers’ compensation: All New Jersey workers are protected by workers’ compensation. We can help ensure you get the full extent of the coverage you deserve.
- Workplace accidents: If someone besides your employer or co-worker was responsible, you may be able to sue that third party (in addition to receiving workers’ comp).
- Construction site accidents: Construction workers face some of the most dangerous work conditions in the country. Make sure you explore your full recovery options.
Our firm handles all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you do not pay any legal fees until we get you the full recovery you deserve. Call our Mount Laurel offices toll free at 856-437-0969, or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers.