Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C. Has The Expert Trial Attorney You Need
New Jersey Certified Trial Lawyers are trained experts who specialize in bringing cases through trial and appeals. Only experienced trial attorneys who meet specific requirements are able to become certified as experts.
Contact Us Toll Free At 856-437-0969
Certified trial lawyers must meet exacting standards that prove they have the capability of successfully arguing complex cases in a court of law.
The Supreme Court of New Jersey bestows the designation of certified trial lawyer only if the applicant:
- Has a sufficient level of trial experience
- Has achieved the educational requirements
- Has been a member in good standing of the New Jersey State Bar Association for more than five years
- Must have completed the required continuing legal education (CLE) courses in the three years prior to filing the application
- Has completed the required number of trials
- Has had several trial judges and lawyers attest to his or her legal skills and good character
- Passes a written test
Once a lawyer has fulfilled the requirements for certification as a trial lawyer, he or she remains so for a period of five (5) years and then must reapply for certification via a similar process. If you hired a lawyer who is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court, you can be assured that he or she has been recognized as a skilled and ethical trial lawyer.
Gary D. Ginsberg is a certified civil trial lawyer who has been recognized as an expert in litigating cases in the courts of New Jersey. If you need the services of an expert trial lawyer, call the law office of Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C., toll free at 856-437-0969 or by filling out our online contact form.