Trenton Car Accident Lawyer
At Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C., our practice is focused on helping injured individuals throughout New Jersey obtain the compensation they deserve for medical bills, disabilities, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our Mt. Laurel personal injury lawyers have more than three decades of experience protecting the rights of personal injury victims in New Jersey, and we have the resources to handle a wide range of concerns.
Protecting People in New Jersey Courts
- Personal injury: We focus our practice on helping injured individuals get the compensation they deserve for injuries they have suffered as the result of someone else's negligence. We handle injuries resulting from a wide range of accidents, including slip-and-falls, motor vehicle crashes, workplace accidents and more.
- Products liability: If you have been injured by an unsafe or defective product, drug or machine, our products liability lawyers will help you recover compensation for your injuries. We represent people who have been injured at home, at work and on the road.
- Medical malpractice: Representing individuals who have been injured or suffered a disability or illness due to the negligence of their doctor, nurse or other medical professional, we are prepared to take on these complex cases.
- Legal malpractice: You expect a certain level of service when you retain an attorney. If you have reason to believe you have been the victim of legal malpractice, we can assess your situation and help you understand your full range of rights and options.
- Municipal court: Our firm defends the rights of individuals facing charges in New Jersey municipal courts. We handle everything from traffic violations and DUI to law ordinance violations.
If you have any questions about legal concerns in any of the above practice areas, do not hesitate to call our Mt. Laurel offices at 800-598-3944 or contact us online. A representative from our office will get in touch with you as soon as possible to help you understand your rights and options moving forward.