Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C. - Expert Trial Attorneys in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
New Jersey Certified Trial Lawyers are trained experts who specialize in bringing cases through trial and appeals. Only experienced trial attorneys who meet specific requirements are able to become certified as experts.
Contact Our Expert Trial Attorneys toll-free at 800-598-3944
Certified trial lawyers must meet exacting standards that prove they have the capability of successfully arguing complex cases in a court of law. The Supreme Court of New Jersey bestows the designation of certified trial lawyer only if the applicant:
- Has a sufficient level of trial experience
- Has achieved the educational requirements
- Has been a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar Association for over 5 years
- Must have completed the required Continuing Legal Education Courses in the 3 years prior to filing the application
- Has completed the required number of trials
- Has had several trial judges and lawyers attest to his legal skills and good character
- Passes a written test
Once a lawyer has fulfilled the requirements for certification as a trial lawyer, they remain so for a period of five (5) years and then must re-apply for certification via a similar process. If you hired a lawyer who is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court, you can be assured that he or she has been recognized as a skilled and ethical trial lawyer.
Both Gary D. Ginsberg and Brian P. O'Connor are certified civil trial lawyers who have been recognized as experts in litigating cases in the courts of New Jersey. If you need the services of an expert trial lawyer, call the law office of Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C. toll free at 800-598-3944 or by filling out our online contact form.